Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Boyfriend w/ Benefits

A week ago, I didn't have a suitecase. Rob then offered me his extra ones. My phone was broken, and Rob gave me his old one. (Of course, I broke that, too.) I needed someone to take care of my banking and operating transactions. I found someone to take on the Power of Attorney with me. In other words, I found someone to pick up my checks.

I have someone who would offer me his jacket when I am
cold. I have someone to hold me when it's chilly. Most importantly, I found the perfect candidate for all tasks; I found someone to rely on at all times.

I think the greatest example is that I would know who to call if I were to have a flat tire (and if I were to have a car, of course). Even if he is incapable of helping, it is great to have someone there 24/7, someone to whine to, to complain to, to bitch to, etc. The best part is, I don't have to limit myself or hold back. Heh.