Monday, January 16, 2006

Disney Sea

First thing we did was, of course, buy Mickey hands and Minnie ears. Over all, it was definitely a "couple's place." Most rides were for relaxation, not thrill. The place was beautiful.

Considering it is my first time going anywhere Disney, I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be. I mean, I was excited to go to Disney Sea, but not the "Discover the magic" Disney as they advertise back home with a boy who wakes his parents up at 5 am.

The day was rather cold, but we survived by wearing thick Mickey gloves and drinking corn chowder. We managed to take lots of pictures by asking the workers in uniforms there.

One unfortunate event is that we didn't get to ride on the gondola. We took a picture in it though~

Not to be girly, but I feel like I'm in Aladdin and Jasmine's world at one part of Disney Sea. Every direction I look at, I would recall a scene from the animation.

Surprisingly, Cinderella was not involved in any way. That upsets me. Heh.