Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blogging Again

I have decided to start blogging once again. So, Rob and I were watching a drama called 鬼嫁日記, and I was inspired to be just like the wife in the drama. I have also decided to change the name of the blog.

I am graduating in May! Currently, I am working in an office at the university's hospital. They pay considerably well. Or, I was too used to being paid only $7-$8 an hour. Well, that has all changed, because the minimum wage is raised to $7.15. I work about 13 hours/week in the office. However, the job also allows me to work at my own time in my room. So, I racked up 25 hours/week for the past 2 weeks. My first paycheck is in a week. I'm so excited to be finally making money again, and not being underpaid.

Earlier in the year, Rob and I visited San Francisco. It was extremely fun, and I will post pictures later on. Then, we went on a snowboarding trip. This time, I didn't bang my head onto the ground!

We watched 着信あり Final yesterday. It was almost as disappointing as the second one. It brings back memory though. Rob and I were scared sh*tless at
着信あり attraction in Odaiba last year. In attempt to catch up with my Japanese, we have also been watching various dramas. I haven't watched any good ones though. So, if there are any suggestions, please let me know! Otherwise, we would be watching Lost and a number of reality shows. I refuse to catch up with Rob on the show Heroes. I'm so far behind.

A few weeks ago, we went to the Colbert Report in Manhattan. It was interesting because it was my first time to go onto a TV show. Otherwise, it was okay.

In other news, we each got 3-4 wisdom teeth pulled. It was the funniest things. We have both captured each other on videos, using our cell phones. While I was sedated, I had a dream that I was coming back in a rocket/rollercoaster. Rob said he was underground. Haha.