Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Souvenirs from Taipei~

A few weeks ago, Rob came back from Taiwan with lots of small gifts. I love them all. Here are some pictures:

I really enjoyed the movie "CJ7" by Stephen Chow. I particularly liked the children that were in the movie. Meet CJ7.
The following is a Japanese product. Our pictures are embedded in these key chain dolls.
A close up of my Rob's.
This is a minature of us. You give them a picture, and it is made to order. This is our second one. Although it looks nothing like us, at least, they don't look ugly like our first minature. Now that I think about it, doesn't it look like HK actor and actress, Leon Lai and Maggie Chu?
This is a look back at our first minature. I got it for Rob for our 2nd yr Anniversary. I do see SOME resemblance, but it's hideous. I ordered it online and they shipped it from Mainland China.

They sent me pictures during the whole progress. I actually thought they did a really good job looking at the photos below. However, the colors really killed it.