Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pigeon-Buster

Now, imagine yourself in a tight, enclosed space with pigeons flapping and flying around. This is what I had to deal with, x3.

Last semester, I had to deal with the pigeon droppings at my balcony. It was later cleaned up for me. In fact, they even put a green net up as a blockage.

The Inage-pigeons are fiery. This is why there are metal sliding doors guarding our garbage.

Now, that everything is blocked off, they are finding new ways to disturb the peace of the C.U. International Housing. Earlier this week, I walked down the hall to do laundry. At first glance, the laundry room was filthy. Initially, I thought it was a dirty hallmate or puke. I sensed that something was moving, looked up, and screamed.

Anyway, for the rest of the story, go to Cori's Blog.