Thursday, May 18, 2006

Vacations!

Everything is finally set in stone. Rob is arriving on Monday. Although school is in session and we have no other holidays, F-U-N begins!!

日光、鬼怒川(1泊2日): Besides the usual tourist attractions, and other places yet to decide on, we're going to my favorite place of all time: 日光江戸村. Ninjas, geishas, shows, village in the Edo period, what is there not to love?

ソウル、韓国(3泊4日): I'm receiving crash courses on phrases, such as "This please," "Refills please," "Please take my picture," and "It's too expensive, make it cheaper please." In fact, it's giving me more motivation to study for my Korean class. I'm already getting a cultural shock before I go. Time for some bimbimbap, bulgogi, and other CHEAP spicy food in KOREA! Then again, we suspected that Korean cuisines in New York is just as authentic. Itinerary includes palaces, Seoul tower, night markets, bus tours, and maybe the world's largest indoor amusement park, Lotte World.

台北(10泊11日): After many ferris wheel rides, it's time for the largest one in the world. For the first time, Rob will be my tour guide. Endless shopping, eating, and clubbing.

富士急: I love amusement parks! It's the home of many world record rides in previous years. There's also a special promotion now.

横浜(1泊2日): I have always wanted to visit Japan's largest chinatown. Ramen museum, cruises, and pictures, pictures, pictures!

If time and money allows, Kyoto. I highly doubt it though. I'll be so poor! I already am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In August, my mom is visiting for a week or so. She is WORRIED that I can't carry all of my luggages by myself. It's all a lie, Rob can easily help me bring back my luggages. She had always wanted to come to Japan. After all, she was a Japanese drama junkie. Also, she is going to Hong Kong without me. Boohoo! Maybe I can convince her to go to a hot spring in Hakone or Kyoto with me.