Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Baby Doctor

Who would have known that the guy who wears, "Trust me, I am a doctor" t-shirt would be operating alongside with an endodontist. For the past weeks, Rob has been shadowing an endodontist, stitching up patients and doing root canals. I still remember the horrifying moment when he came back the first day telling me that he operated on patients.

I haven't written about my boyfriend for a while. He took his Dental Admission Test in June. Now, I await for him to apply for dental schools. This will all determine our residency in the years to come.

Meanwhile, Bank of America is reassigning me to another town. In other words, I won't be working full-time for the next month. I will continue to go on interviews. On the other hand, I found out that my part-time position is Research Analyst! Woohoo!

After I graduated, I had to redo paperworks to continue to be employed by my part-time employer. When I was in school, I was an intern. Then, I thought we agreed to the title, "Project Aide." However, I just checked my employee/student account, and it shows "Research Analyst."