Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Degree Cleared!

Degree: Bachelor of Science
Confer Date: 2007-05-18
Degree Honor: Cum Laude
Plan: Business Management
Plan: Economics Major
Plan: International Studies Minor


Last week, Bank of America had to do an extensive background on me - residential history, past employment, and education background. When they checked my education, my degree was non-existence. Then, I found out that both of the departments for my majors failed to
clear my degree. For my Business Management major, they simply failed to process my record. For my Economics major, they lost my documents. (This happened to Rob, too. His department lost his essay the day before the ceremony! Luckily, he kept receipt for submitting the essay.)

Anyway, on the day of the deadline, my degree finally cleared. This is 1.5 month after I graduated! Even now, I still haven't received my diploma yet.

In other news, I had a final interview with an executive today for Bank of America. HSBC is still interviewing other candidates for my position. So, I have to wait for phone calls again. The process is endless.