Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Meet Adriane

She's turning 5 next week. Isn't she adorable?

For the past month, she has been building things with our collection of rented VHS. Yesterday, I got bored and built a well by myself.

When she would sing songs from Barney or school, she'd teach me. Also, she would make sure my father prnounces Yu-gi-oh correctly.

Her last complaint was why her 3rd grade brother won't let her kiss him when she leaves for school.

Once she told my father to make her a dish she likes. We couldn't figured out what. In the end, we found out that she had mistakened pork for chicken.

In high school, she was in the car while my mom drove a classmate of mine. My friend was chubby. Adriane asked, "How come she has so much muscle?"


P.S. My book shelf looks like a stationary store.