Monday, October 17, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away~

It was raining today (Big surprise, NY!). I decided to simulate myself into the Japanese culture. I took my bicycle to go to class like I normally would. With my left hand, I held my clear umbrella. I now know why clear umbrellas are so popular in Japan. It's so you can see while you put it in front of you to block the wind! Duh! As for my right hand, I had to manage the turns, the breaks, and the bell. On the way, with the conditions that I were given, I am very proud that I rode on this steep hill that not anyone is capable of riding on.

At last, I managed to get only 15% wet. I had to keep the headphones to Rob's i-Pod stationed in my ears along with the strong wind. I managed not to kill anyone or be killed. Then again, a truck sped pass me while I was sharing a narrow road.

P.S. As shown on this entry's picture, I gave in (on the 15th day).