Friday, November 11, 2005

Flower Power



A few weeks ago, Rob sent me a care package. Inside, it included a set of pajamas (because I have been complaining at how cold it is getting night), pictures of us, a picture frame that I wanted, magazines, and a few essential items I have requested.

One of the most exciting moment when you are living away from home is to receive letters (until I started receiving bills). Before that comes the care packages! During the first month, it was so sad seeing everyone else running to the office to sign for their packages. i.e. Cori got her pillow the first week or two. The sadness was over when I received one of my own. =)

Earlier this week, I remembered one of the many reasons why it feels so good to have a boyfriend. It's because you get spoiled! Rob sent me a dozen of red roses. They are B-E-A-UUUUU-TIFUL!

The delivery guy had to call me at my cell phone. After 3 minutes of wondering who "Ro-ba-tsu" from Tokyo (the florist) is, I ran down without even locking my door. I was smiling the entire day thereafter.

I love you, Rob!