Saturday, April 15, 2006

Woohoo!

I finally gathered enough courage to tell my parents about how I have a boyfriend. I told my mom over the phone. There was literally a 7 second pause before she replied. I have also sent them a picture of us at hanami. She said she will staple it onto the wall as a target. She further added that she will keep her eyes out for him on the streets. At last, she said she will set up a network among her mahjong friends. Any news, especially if he were to cheat on me, will be reported to her. Although I am sending her a full body picture, she said she'll take it to the developing store to blow it up.

Then, of course, she laughed. I even told her that I will be going to Taiwan with him in June. From there, she figured out how we met.

So, what was I so afraid of? My mom was never a problem. We'll see what happens next week when they call me again. That is after my mom transfer the news to my dad and after they receive the picture.

*APPLAUSE*