Saturday, April 21, 2007

2nd Interview

Another Japanese recruiting company contacted me. They asked if I was interested in working for a Japanese insurance company in midtown. My responsibilities would be clerical, administrative assistance, and accounting assistance. It's 9 am - 5 pm, and 5 days a week. Pay is on the higher end of the "average range" for my position and experience; full benefits. The company is as follow: http://www.dai-ichi-life.co.jp/

As for this one, I wouldn't need to speak Japanese. And, they didn't test my Japanese like the previous recruiter. Anyway, they forwarded my resume to the company, and now, they want to meet me next Friday.

As for my past interview, it went well. They will match me with Japanese companies in the finance/marketing industry. I don't think they are capable of offering me anything better than what I am offered from the other recruiting company.