Sunday, April 01, 2007

Yikes!

I have my spring break right now. Since Rob will be busy studying for his MCAT and DAT tests, I volunteered to take work home. Instead of doing the regular departmental work, I took boxes of files from the doctor's house (at this BEAUTIFUL neighborhood by the harbor). My tasks are to organize and sort them. The files that are inside are SO personal. I found out she failed the tests twice before she got her license to become a certified doctor. I saw the many Cs in her transcripts. I know how much she makes. Even worse, I go through folders for dating services. I even have her passport, credit card information, social security card, etc. in possession.

She's so lucky that I wouldn't do anything with those information. She trust people a little too much... especially in New York. Keep in mind, I only worked for her for less than 2 months.