Monday, April 30, 2007

Eek!

I emailed the recruiter to tell them that I am not interested in the Dai-ichi Life position. The pay is extremely good. (I'm still debating if I will get a pay offer that high for entry-level.) Well, the main reason is that there's no advancement opportunity.

Today, the recruiter called me and told me that Dai-ichi Life had contacted them before they were able to reject the offer. They were extremely interested and wanted a second interview. Unfortunately, I won't be taking the job.

On a positive note, the recruiter said she has a lot of confident in finding me another interview (based on the feedback of this employer). So, as long as she's confident in me, she'll hopefully give me good finance positions. I told her that my minimum salary requirement is what they offered me for Dai-ichi Life. HaHa. Let's hope she finds one in the finance field. *Cross Fingers*

.... If only I can bargain with Dai-Ichi Life and tell them to pay me $5-10k more. I'll probably give in after that. I guess I shouldn't be so greedy~