Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm Hired!

More importantly, I took the job!

AND, AND!-- T
hey increased my salary and compensation package! I was told how much I would make when I first applied - This way, they can screen out applicants. Now, they increased my salary by $6000 a year! Additionally, I was told that I wouldn't be able to receive the quarterly commissions until I become an Assistant Manager in 1.5-2 yrs. However, I qualify for that as well! I am qualify for at most $4000 per quarter - if I reach their sales goal. That's a possibility of $16,000 more!

Full benefits package - visions, dental, medical, 401k, and everything else!! More importantly, unlike other employers, I will be qualified for tuition reimbursements right away! And? Accounting classes!

Fortunately, there's a Bank of America wherever Rob and I decide to go in the near future.

P.S. I love interviews. I'm so good at them!