Friday, August 10, 2007

I can always trust my supervisor (Doctor for occupational medicine) to be the cynical one when giving advices.

I have asked the career center for advice. They generally did not like the fact that I am going on another interview. On the other hand, the doctor put me back to reality. She said that employers can fire you without blinking an eye; so I should take on any opportunity as soon as I see one. It's true, especially when I have read heartfelt comments by former employees who were fired to cut cost by monstrous corporations like this.

Also, it makes me wonder. The positions have been subconsciously compared when speaking to others. I makes me realized how lowly people think of the Assistant Manager Associate job. I suppose so. In plain terms, I will start as a personal banker. Hmm...

Ah, when is she gonna call me to schedule the interview!