Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Find

It's good to have goals and ambitions, right? It doesn't hurt to dream a little, right? Well, I want to go THERE!

I haven't had a goal like this for a long time. At the same time, I have not believed in going some where so firmly for a long time.

I have to expand my horizon. Once, someone told me, "Being stupid is one thing, being ignorant is another." That clinged to me as I have abandoned my recent or age-old ignorance. (i.e. politics and geography) The picture is beautiful. I stumbled on it when I was surfing around the net. There are too many things I have never seen, and this is one of them. I've seen beautiful scenery pictures taken by SLR cameras and what-not, pictures that have won prizes, pictures taken by professional, but I have never seen anything like this.

The list continues... San Francisco, Taiwan, Kyoto... They all seem too easy. Now, SANTORINI, GREECE!!

One day in my life...

(Picture was taken by Lucio)