Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Counting Down (Again)

The semester is almost over. Half of my classes have already ended. I have a 10-page report, and about 4 finals. I am not bitching. In fact, the workload is rather light when compared to that of an average student in New York.

Rob and I are always counting down. It isn't until recently that I find it a quality. We are always counting down to the remaining days. Yet, we are also counting down to many events ahead of us. At last, Rob will make multiple trips to Japan, and I'll be in Taiwan with Rob.

After the rougher course of the relationship, we will be counting down to the everyday life together on campus, graduation, and even, the time I'll finally tell my parents about him (*shiver* scary thought).

I have always believed in goals and ambitions. Without them, I lose sense of why I am living my everyday life.