Monday, January 30, 2006

War's On!

This sounds silly, but I'm awaiting for my enemy at the meeting room maliciously.

I don't mind when a hallmate enters the meeting room to join me. After all, it is not my room. Since the beginning of this week, I have been accustomed to use the meeting room at my floor to do work. It is the one place where I can get things done.

At the beginning, the biatch across the hallway dismissed all greetings. This week, she even dared to hog the room with personal belongings. She would leave her bookbag to scare the others away. So, when she returns 2+ hours later, she'll have the room to herself. Of course, I couldn't care less. The night I had discovered her evildoing, I entered and utilized the room. She came in, startled, and probably angry.

What I hate even more are people who build forts at the door. What happened to "Love thy neighbor as thyself"?

So, here I am. Declaring war. The room is mine tonight!!