Monday, January 16, 2006

Tokyo Tower

We visited Tokyo Tower at night. It was beautiful and romantic. Unfortunately, I was still recovering from my stomach virus. For 3-4 days, I had a fever, I was fatigue, and I puked nonstop. Thankfully, Rob went to the supermarket, and cooked お粥 for me. Apparently, it was quite obvious to Rob, because I showed every symptom. Thankfully, I didn't have to go to the hospital. That is the last thing on my agenda. (Btw, DO NOT go to the sushi restaurant across from the bike shop in Inage! They were expensive and bad, even to the never-a-complaint-about-food Rob.)

Besides the typical Tokyo Tower, we visited a few places inside. Do not go to the Wax Museum. The quality was bad. Julia Roberts did NOT look like her in any way. New York's wax museum is much more realistic.

Anyhow, we also visited the Trick Art Gallery... I think the pictures explain themselves.

I also sent these pictures to my parents. Oh, I can't wait for their reaction. The gallery was worth every penny. I can't wait until they have a new one. I'd visit it over and over again... just to take pictures like the ones below.